- Privacy – PsoEasy respects your right to privacy and we have created a policy that sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- What personal information we collect – We may collect the following types of personal information from you: Name, address, phone number, email address, relevant health and medical information, information about the goods or services you have ordered, information from inquiries you have mad, communications between us, credit card information.
- How we collect your personal information – We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically; when you access our website; and when we provide our services to you.
- Use of your personal information – We use your information to provide our service to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in. We do not provide your information to third parties,
- Security of your personal information – We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
- Complaints about privacy – If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaint to email@example.com We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- Website – When you visit our website we may collect information such as: operating system, browser type etc. to help us improve our service. Our site has links to third party websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.